People wishing to donate to the Friends of the Elm Grove Library, Inc., may do so in several ways. You can:
- Donate your time and talents to the Friends through volunteering. Click here for Membership opportunities.
- Donate books (hard cover or paperbacks), CDs and DVDs to the Friends of the Elm Grove Library’s Annual Used Book Sale.
Due to the pandemic and out of respect for our book loving community, the Friends of the Elm Grove Library March, 2021 Used Book Sale will be cancelled. Final book donations will be accepted thru the month of October. We anticipate resuming our book collection next spring.
A receipt for tax purposes will be issued upon request. For more information or to volunteer, click here.
- Make a financial contribution, donate services or equipment to help the Friends of the Elm Grove Library.
- Make a financial donation to the Friends of the Elm Grove Library in memory of or in honor of a particular person or persons.
- Make a donation to support a specific FOEGL program or project.
- Name the Friends of the Elm Grove Library, Inc. as a beneficiary in your will.
To donate online, use the form below or ask for a FOEGL Donation Form at the library.
All donations are sincerely appreciated and will be used for the purposes specified on the donor form. If there is no purpose specified, the donation will be used to enhance the Library’s collections.